What is an ERP system?
Today, small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs) also face some of the problems that
large enterprises do. One of them being planning and managing their resources. SMEs face
similar complexities but have limited resources to deal with them.
Small businesses (like their bigger counterparts) have to:
● Do accounts to track their sales/purchases.
● Do their taxes.
● Pay their employees.
● Manage deliveries within promised timelines.
● Deliver quality goods and services.
● Communicate with customers, answer their queries.
Even today, small businesses continue to struggle to keep things organized. They often use a mix of applications and tools such as spreadsheets, accounting software, web-based CRMs to manage their day to day record keeping. As a consequence, they have to access different systems to understand customers’ master data, sales, cash flows, or profitability.
The information exists in different silos. It becomes hard to combine the data in order to get useful insights or alerts. This leads to SMEs being reactive instead of being proactive in their day to day operations. With such a constrained way of working, there’s limited scope for growth.
What is CyberXERP?
CyberXERP will help you to:
● Track all invoices and payments.
● Know what quantity of which product is available in stock.
● Identify and track your key performance indicators (KPIs).
● Identify open customer queries.
● Manage employee payroll.
● Assign tasks and follow up on them.
● Maintain a database of all your customers, suppliers, and contacts.
● Prepare quotations.
● Track your budgets and spending.
● Determine effective selling price based on the actual raw material, machinery and
● Get reminders on maintenance schedules.
● Publish your website.
And a ton more.